We reserve the right to amend, modify, or delete any of the terms and conditions set forth below at any time and in our sole discretion. If you disagree with any of the terms, you should not register or access this website.
* QuickMedsRx is internet based platform which facilitates, Users to online purchase of pharmaceutical/ wellness products sold by various third party pharmacies / vendors and manufactures collectively known as (“Third Party Pharmacies”); along with this User can use services of various third party diagnostic centres / Labs collectively known as (“Third Party Labs”); and User can use online medical consultancy services/ second opinion being offered by third party independent Medical doctors / specialists collectively known as (“Medical E-Consultant”). The term (Third Party Service Providers) will collectively be used for, Third Party Pharmacies, Third Party Labs, Medical Experts, collectively called as “Services”.
* Access to the facilities / services can avail by such natural persons who have agreed to use the Website after completing the website registration procedures as determined by Us from time to time (referred to as "You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User," which terms shall also include natural persons accessing the Website merely as visitors) also including company’s employees and consultants .
* You acknowledge and agree that the Company is responsible for the Platform's operation and maintenance, and that any information collected and processed on the Platform is gathered and used only for the purposes of Our business.
* This Policy is included into the Terms by reference. The meaning of any capitalised terms used but not specified in this Policy is determined by the Terms.
1.Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“Intermediaries Guidelines”).
2.Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”);
3.Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”); and
* We've put in place reasonable security practises and procedures that are appropriate for the information assets we're safeguarding and the nature of our company. While we do our best to offer security that meets industry standards, we cannot guarantee or assure the total security of any information submitted to us by you due to the inherent weaknesses of the internet.
a.The various forms of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that collects from User by our websites;
b.The objective of collection means, processes, and modes of use of such Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Data or Information of Users
c.As and when necessary, how and to whom will such information be disclosed.
d.How company will secure / protect Personal Information acquired from Users, including Sensitive Personal Data or Information;
e.How will Users be able to view and/or change their Personal data or Information.
Meaning of personal information?
* Personal Data / Information, “Personal Information” refers to any information about a natural person that may be used to identify that person, either directly or indirectly, when combined with other information available on QuickMedsRx.
* Sensitive Personal Data / Information
“Sensitive Personal Data / Information” refers to Personal Information about an individual that includes a password; financial information such as a bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological, and mental health conditions; sexual orientation; medical records and history; and biometric information. Any data or information on an individual that is publicly available or accessible in the public domain, or that is provided under the Right to Information Act of 2005 or any other law, does not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Without registering an account on the Website, a User may have limited access to the Website and use some of the Services provided by QuickMedsRx. Unregistered Users get access to certain of the Website's information and data. To get access to all of our Website's features and benefits, a User may be required to first register an account on our Website. QuickMedsRx may collect the following kinds of Personal Information from Users during the registration process (collectively referred to as "User Information").
* As part of the registration process, quickmedsrx will collect the following personal information from You:
* Name; Age; Sex; Phone Number; Email address, Delivery Address (Exact Pin code), User ID (Created By User); Password chosen by the User; Valid financial account information; and any other details as You may voluntarily share with us.
* At the time of registration, QuickMedsRx gathers your 'Personal Information' and 'Sensitive Personal Data', which assists in the maintenance of accounts, the supply of healthcare goods and services, communication notifying users about the services, and the facilitation of payment procedures.
>* QucikMedsRx may maintain records of phone conversations received and made for the purpose of making enquiries, orders, or other purposes related to the administration of Services.
* Internet Browsing: QuickMedsRx may also receive and/or store information about the User's browsing history, such as the URL of the site the User visited prior to visiting the website, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), the User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, and the name of the User's e-mail account. The Website utilises temporary cookies to store data (not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by QuickMedsRx and its service providers for Website technical administration, research and development, and User administration.
* The Website may allow users to communicate with other users or to post information that may be accessed by others, with the possibility that other users will gather that information. QuickMedsRx explicitly disclaims all responsibility for any misuse of information made available in this manner by users.
* QuickMedsRx does not deliberately gather child personal data.
QuickMedsRx can only keep User Information for as long as it is needed to offer Services to the Users. QuickMedsRx can use the information it collects from you for a variety of business and/or regulatory purposes, including the ones mentioned below:
* The User's Registration on the Website:
* Fulfilling the User's orders/requests and providing Services (including providing secure services):
* Successfully completing transactions with Users and paying for the products/services rendered:
* Website technical management and customization:
* Ensuring that the content of the Website is delivered to users in an appropriate manner:
* Provision of the User with personalised information and targeted advertisements:
* Enhancement of the Website's services, features, and functionality:
* User administration (including conducting user surveys) and research and development:
* QuickMedsRx may use non-personally identifiable information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purposes, such as determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and QuickMedsRx may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical, or intelligraphic information:
* Handling questions, inquiries, grievances, or conflicts, as well as other customer service-related operations, such as those resulting from Users' requests for Services, as well as all other general administrative and business purposes:
>* In the event that the User participates in one of QuickMedsRx's competitions, the User Information can be used for award fulfilment and other aspects of the contest or related offering:
* Verifying Users' identities and conducting fraud checks:
* To QuickMedsRx's designated Sellers / vendors and other service providers for the purpose of performing services on QuickMedsRx's behalf under contract.
* To our Indian and international associates who can use and reveal your information for the same purposes as us.
* To government institutions/authorities as prescribed
a)by applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and/or by orders of any related judicial or quasi-judicial authority:
b)to protect and defend QuickMedsRx's rights and property:
c)to combat fraud and credit risk:
e)when QuickMedsRx, in its absolute discretion, considers it necessary to protect its or others' rights.
* If otherwise authorised by an order under any current law, including in response to government agency inquiries for the purpose of verifying identification, or for the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment of offences, including cyber incidents.
* In the event that the User participates in one of QuickMedsRx's competitions, the concerned User's details may be revealed to third parties to the extent required for prize fulfilment and other aspects of the contest or related offering.
* All User Information is only open to QuickMedsRx employees and data processors on a need-to-know basis. Employees and data processors of QuickMedsRx who have access to or are involved in the processing of User Information are required to maintain its confidentiality.
* To deliver ads to Users, non-personally identifiable information can be shared with third-party marketing servers, ad agencies, technology suppliers, and analysis firms. In order to help QuickMedsRx develop its business, QuickMedsRx can share aggregate findings (not individual details) based on information relating to the User's internet usage with prospective investors, strategic partners, sponsors, and others.
QuickMedsRx can also reveal or pass User Information to a third party as part of a reorganisation or sale of a QuickMedsRx corporate division or company's assets or business. Any third party to whom QuickMedsRx transfers or sells its properties will have the right to use the Personal Information and/or other information provided by a User.
The Website's functionality includes assisting Sellers in maintaining and organising such details in order to facilitate product sales and purchases. As a result, QuickMedsRx can retain and send all such records to the appropriate authorities, as well as to Sellers who request such information.
* The Website is also intended to make it easier for users to find knowledge about pharmaceutical products. As a result, QuickMedsRx can keep and send all such records to the appropriate Users.
QuickMedsRx will also make certain that User Information is not held for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained or as needed by law.
* The Website may contain links to third-party ads, websites, or electronic communication services (collectively, "Third Party Links") that are run by third parties and are not owned by, connected with, or associated with QuickMedsRx unless explicitly stated on the Website.
If you use any of these Third Party Links, we recommend that you read the website's privacy statement. Third Party Links' policies and activities are not under our control.
* In order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, and destruction, QuickMedsRx employs sound security practises and procedures, which include technological, financial, administrative, and physical security control measures.
* QuickMedsRx takes appropriate measures to ensure that third parties to which the Users' Sensitive Personal Data or Information can be transmitted follow reasonable security practises and procedures.
You agree that QuickMedsRx is not responsible for any intercepted information sent over the internet, and you release us from any and all charges resulting from or relating to the illegal use of intercepted information.
QuickMedsRx reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought if the User fails to provide his or her information or consent for the use of Personal Information, or later withdraws his or her consent for the use of the Personal Information so collected.
* QuickMedsRx is not liable for the accuracy of any Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data, or Information provided by the User to QuickMedsRx or any Seller in any way. If a User presents any information that is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete), or if QuickMedsRx has fair grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, QuickMedsRx has the right to suspend or terminate the User's account.
* QuickMedsRx is not liable for any breach of protection, any conduct of third parties that collect Users' Personal Information, or any incidents beyond QuickMedsRx's fair control, such as acts of government, computer theft, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, security and encryption breaches, and so on.
* The User is responsible for keeping his or her account access details and password private. All uses of the User's account and password, whether or not allowed by the User, are the User's responsibility. Any real or alleged unauthorised use of the User's account or password must be promptly reported to QuickMedsRx.
Users will be contacted by QuickMedsRx via email, notifications posted on the Website, or other means available via the Service, such as text and other types of messaging. Users should contact QuickMedsRx by sending an email to care@QuickMedsRx.com with the requested correction.
QuickMedsRx responds to all Users' complaints and discrepancies about the timely processing of information. QuickMedsRx has a grievance officer, who will resolve the Users' grievances as quickly as possible, but within one month of receipt of the grievance, and who can be reached at:
Sending a letter marked to the attention of “Grievance Officer,
Infinite Wellness Solution Pvt Ltd
P.No.42, H.No.219, Laxmi Vyankatesh Co-op, Housing Society, Telephone Exchange Square, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, 440002 or
Sending an email to care@QuickMedsRx.com
Infinite Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd
P.No.42,H.No.219, Laxmi Vyankatesh Co-op, Housing Society, Telephone Exchange Square, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, 440002